Grassland Dairy Products, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of butter and dairy ingredients since 1904 and is looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to our team in Greenwood, WI. With additional facilities across Wisconsin, Nebraska and Utah, Grassland is a key player in the dairy industry dedicated to producing high quality products while maintaining a positive work environment for a driven, talent-filled team of employees.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will act as support staff to the Accounts Payable Supervisor by entering accounts payable data, processing invoices, and printing computer software issued checks. This position must perform in a fast paced environment and meet simultaneous deadlines while maintaining high levels of accuracy, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify accuracy of invoices, coding and proper payment authorization prior to payment
- Prepare A/P reports and analyze A/P data
- Print computer software issued checks
- Work as part of a team to accomplish weekly and monthly goals
- Occasionally contact vendors to resolve A/P related issues
- Comply with the sales/use tax guidelines of multiple states
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Must be able to perform under tight deadlines with flexibility.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in difficult, sensitive, and confidential situations.
- Must show effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred but not required.
- 2 years of accounts payable experience is preferred but not required as training will be offered to the right applicant.
- A combination of Education and Experience may be considered at Grassland’s discretion.
Above the Rest Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and weekly pay period.
- Zero premium, company-paid health, dental and life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Profit sharing plan with 401(k) enhancement, matched.
- On-site health care and wellness initiatives.
Grassland Dairy Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grassland complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.