Job Title: Inside Sales Associate
Reports to: Sales Manager
Full Time, Permanent: 1st Shift, Full-Time Benefits –Medical, Dental, 401K
Summary: Grassland Dairy Products, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of butter and dairy ingredients since 1904 and is looking to add an Inside Sales Associate to our team in Greenwood, WI. With additional facilities across Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Utah, Grassland is a key player in the dairy industry dedicated to producing high quality products while maintaining a positive work environment for a driven, talent-filled team of employees.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for providing effective customer service to all internal and external customers by using excellent, in depth knowledge of company products and guidelines as well as communicating effectively with team members within the sales department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders, changes and returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Prepare commercial invoices and shipping documents.
- Receives and investigates customer complaints for timely resolution.
- Maintains customer database.
- Transmits pricing to customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Will have to learn and demonstrate an understanding of the Grassland product lines.
- Exhibit an exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt effectively within a continually changing and demanding work environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability and willingness to communicate effectively in order to maintain high levels of quality and efficiency.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Above the Rest Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and weekly pay period.
- Zero premium, company-paid health, dental and life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Profit sharing plan with 401(k) enhancement, matched.
- On-site health care and wellness initiatives.
Grassland Dairy Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grassland complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.