Job Title: IT Support Specialist (Internship) Department: I.T. Updated On: 010/08/2020
Reports To: MIS Director Wages: Hourly Job Status: Full Time/Permanent
The candidate for this position will provide maintenance of the computer environment by resolving problems, install hardware and software, and provide general support to end users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end user support
- Solve information technology problems
- Support computer networks
- Manage information technology hardware
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate customer service skills as an IT professional
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- College coursework in Computer Science Information Systems or a related field.