Grassland Dairy Products, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of butter and dairy ingredients since 1904 and is looking to add part-time Print and Packaging General Laborer’s to our team in Greenwood, WI. With additional facilities across Wisconsin, Nebraska and Utah, Grassland is a key player in the dairy industry dedicated to producing high quality products while maintaining a positive work environment for a driven, talent-filled team of employees.
The Print and Packaging General Laborer-Minor position serves as relief support staff throughout the print and packaging department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and comply with applicable good manufacturing, safety, and quality assurance practices.
- Maintain proper documentation in all record keeping formats.
- Assist with general cleaning and housekeeping throughout the plant as needed.
- Material handling duties including hand stacking and palletizing of products/rework.
- Backfill to other positions/departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the products manufactured and the processes involved.
- Ability to perform effectively within a continually changing and demanding environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability and willingness to communicate effectively in order to maintain high levels of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Ability to read and comprehend standard operating procedures and company guidelines in order to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Able to understand daily production needs.
- Demonstrate the Qualified Individuals responsibilities for the Preventative Control -Cleaning and Sanitation Program.